Brazil Cupid (www.brazilcupid.com) is a fairly popular online dating site that can help connect you with gorgeous Brazilian singles looking for love and marriage. Here are some of the juicy stuff you need to know about this site before you commit to a paid membership.
How it Works
Getting started on Brazil Cupid is pretty straightforward. Click on the free membership button and then start filling in your details. You also get to fill in a lot of specific information about your perfect woman, including whether you want her to be marriage-minded and willing to relocate.
Once you’re in the system, you can search, add ladies to your interest list which acts like a bookmark, and get in touch with the ones who pique your curiosity. There are lots of enticing personals to view! In addition, you can find out who is interested in you and check out your exact matches to narrow down the search. There is also a special function that allows you to search specifically for women looking to be your Brazilian bride, which is a nice feature that many sites do not offer.
As an upgraded member, you can chat, send and receive video messages, and connect with non-paying and paid members alike. You will also enjoy automatic translation of all messages to and from your Brazilian lovelies, an important feature if you aren’t fluent in Portuguese!
When you’re ready to actively communicate with your list of women, it’s time for an upgrade. A paid membership has the added bonus of including your personal information in your profile, which means that you can contact your matches outside of the site to get the next step.
- With the free membership, you can send and receive messages to and from paying subscribers. Many of the women on the site have free accounts, and only those that have paid accounts will be able to reply back when you make the first move. Paid memberships run between $8 – $30 per month, depending on how long you sign up for and which one you choose.
- Brazilian women go to this site to meet their matches. There are so many native Brazilian girls on this site, perhaps even more than other dating sites.
- English/Spanish/Portuguese translation to help minimize language barriers
- Detailed but fairly standard profiles
- Decent matchmaking opportunities with a free membership
- Ability to search for someone looking exclusively for marriage
- The translation service is automatic and sketchy, but you can usually get the drift
- Fewer members than some of the more successful matchmaking sites
Brazilian women are arguably the best site to go to if you’re looking for Latin American beauties. While Brazil Cupid doesn’t get the most visitors of any dating site out there it’s definitely 100% Brazilian, which means that if a sensuous Brazilian creature is what you are craving, Brazil Cupid is a great place to start.